Dr. Ching-Chun LIN 林靜君博士
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Room 733, 17 Xuzhou Road, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Room 733, 17 Xuzhou Road, Taipei 100, Taiwan
- PhD, Institute of Occupational Medicine and Industrial Hygiene, National Taiwan University College of Public Health, Taiwan (2002-2008)
◆ Research Interests
- I have been working on the research of reproductive health in the high technology industry and children's environmental health.
- Lin CC, Wang JD, Hsieh GY, Chang YY, Chen PC. Increased risk of deaths with congenital anomalies in the offspring of male semiconductor workers. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health 2008 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 112-116. PubMed
- Lin CC, Wang JD, Hsieh GY, Chang YY, Chen PC. Health risk in the offspring of female semiconductor workers. Occupational Medicine (London) 2008 Sep; 58(6): 388-392. PubMed
- Weng SP, Wu TCJ, Chen SU, Wu J, Lin CC, Yang YC, Chen PC. The impact of ethylene glycol monomethyl ether on ovarian function may extend to the next generation in female mice: a preliminary study. Reproductive Toxicology 2010 Jul; 29(4): 452-457. PubMed
- Lu FL, Hsieh CJ, Caffrey JL, Lin MH, Lin YS, Lin CC, Tsai MS, Ho WC, Chen PC, Sung FC, Lin RS. Body mass index may modify asthma prevalence among low-birth-weight children. American Journal of Epidemiology 2012 Jul; 176(1): 32-42. PubMed
- Wu PH, Lin CC, Liao HF, Tsao FM, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Maternal mobile phone use and children’s neurocognitive development. Taiwan Journal of Public Health 2012 Oct; 31(5): 436-445.
- Lin CC, Huang CN, Hwang YH, Wang JD, Weng SP, Shie RH, Chen PC. Shortened menstrual cycles in LCD manufacturing workers. Occupational Medicine (London) 2013 Jan; 63(1): 45-52. PubMed
- Chang PJ, Lin CC, Chen YC, Chuang CH, Tseng YC, Hsieh WS, Lin SJ, Chen PC. Use of herbal dietary supplement Si-Wu-Tang and health-related quality of life in postpartum women: A population-based correlational study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 Feb; 2013: 790474. Free Article
- Lin CC, Huang CN, Wang JD, Hwang YH, Shie RH, Chang YY, Weng SP, Chen PC. Exposure to multiple low-level chemicals in relation to reproductive hormones in premenopausal women involved in liquid crystal display manufacture. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2013 Apr; 10(4): 1406-1417. Free Article
- Lin CC, Chen YC, Su FC, Lin CM, Liao HF, Hwang YH, Hsieh WS, Jeng SF, Su YN, Chen PC. In utero exposure to environmental lead and manganese and neurodevelopment at 2 years of age. Environmental Research 2013 May; 123: 52-57. PubMed
- Ng S, Lin CC, Hwang YH, Hsieh WS, Liao HF, Chen PC. Mercury, APOE, and children’s neurodevelopment. Neurotoxicology 2013 Jul; 37: 85-92. PubMed
- Wang IJ, Lin CC, Lin YJ, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Early life phthalate exposure and atopic disorders in children: a prospective birth cohort study. Environment International 2014 Jan; 62: 48-54. PubMed
- Lin CC, Yang SK, Lin KC, Ho WC, Hsieh WS, Shu BC, Chen PC. Multilevel analysis of air pollution and early childhood neurobehavioral development. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2014 Jul; 11(7): 6827-6841. Free Article
- Ng S, Lin CC, Jeng SF, Hwang YH, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Mercury, APOE, and child behavior. Chemosphere 2015 Feb; 120: 123-130. PubMed
- Tsai MS, Lin CY, Lin CC, Chen MH, Hsu SHJ, Chien KL, Sung FC, Chen PC, Su TC. Association between perfluoroalkyl substances and reproductive hormones in adolescents and young adults. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 2015 Jul; 218(5): 437-443. PubMed
- Tsai MS, Lin CC, Chen MH, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Perfluoroalkyl substances and thyroid hormones in cord blood. Environmental Pollution 2017 Mar; 222: 543-548. PubMed
- Lin CC, Chien CJ, Tsai MS, Chen MH, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Prenatal phenolic compounds exposure and neurobehavioral development at 2 and 7 years of age. Science of the Total Environment 2017 Dec; 605-606: 801-810. PubMed
- Chen MH, Ng S, Hsieh CJ, Lin CC, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. The impact of prenatal perfluoroalkyl substances exposure on neonatal and child growth. Science of the Total Environment 2017 Dec; 607-608: 669-675. PubMed
- Tsai MS, Chen MH, Lin CC, Ng S, Hsieh CJ, Liu CY, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Children’s environmental health based on birth cohort studies of Asia. Science of the Total Environment 2017 Dec; 609: 396-409. PubMed
- Lin LY, Tsai MS, Chen MH, Ng S, Hsieh CJ, Lin CC, Lu FL, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Childhood exposure to phthalates and pulmonary function. Science of the Total Environment 2018 Feb; 615: 1282-1289. PubMed
- Wei CF, Chen MH, Lin CC, Guo YL, Lin SJ, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Household incense burning and infant gross motor development: results from the Taiwan Birth Cohort Study. Environment International 2018 Jun; 115: 110-116. PubMed
- Chen MH, Ng S, Tsai MS, Lin CC, Chen PC. 12. Birth Cohort Consortium of Asia (BiCCA): Current children’s environmental health issues in Asia and future perspectives. In: Sata F, Fukuoka H, Hanson M, eds. Pre-emptive Medicine: Public Health Aspects of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (ISBN: 978-981-13-2193-1, 978-981-13-2194-8 (eBook)). Current Topics in Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd, 2019: 189-197.
- Tsai MS, Chen MH, Lin CC, Liu CY, Chen PC. Children’s environmental health based on birth cohort studies of Asia (2) - air pollution, pesticides, and heavy metals. Environmental Research 2019 Dec; 179A: 108754. PubMed
- Wei CF, Chen MH, Lin CC, Guo YL, Lin SJ, Laio HF, Hsieh WS, Chen PC. Association between maternal shift work and infant neurodevelopmental outcomes: results from the Taiwan Birth Cohort Study with propensity score matched analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology 2019 Oct; 48(5): 1545-1555. PubMed
- Lin CC, Tsai MS, Chen MH, Chen PC. Chapter 11. Mercury, lead, manganese, and hazardous metals. In: Kishi R, Grandjean P, eds. Health Impacts of Developmental Exposure to Environmental Chemicals (ISBN: 978-981-15-0519-5, 978-981-15-0520-1 (eBook)). Current Topics in Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd, 2020: 247-277.